Charlie thought it would be nice to help Buckley eat!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Kristn, I knew you from your father Mike Sansone,who is my best friend, I am Tracy ,a Chinese mother, my son is three years old now, he is at my hometown, so when I saw Charlie's picture, I feel very happy and excited. I wish everything is very well with you and your family, I am very happy to know all of you.
1. Click "Comment" under the post
2. Write your note in the "Leave your comment" box.
3. Select "Name/URL"
4. Type your name as you would like it to appear.
5. Click "Publish your comment"
2 comments:
Hi Kristn,
I knew you from your father Mike Sansone,who is my best friend, I am Tracy ,a Chinese mother, my son is three years old now, he is at my hometown, so when I saw Charlie's picture, I feel very happy and excited.
I wish everything is very well with you and your family, I am very happy to know all of you.
Dog food! Yuk, Charlie.
Post a Comment