Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!







I am getting over a bad cold, but I am starting to feel much better. Mom took me outside to play in the yard and then we all went on a walk to enjoy the nice weather. I can't wait to celebrate my birthday this weekend with my family. Thank you everyone for calling to wish me a Happy Birthday! My favorite call was from my Daddy! Wish you were here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Happy 1st Birthday" Charlie. I can't believe your a year old already. I wish your daddy were here too to help celebrate. See you Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Party Day! I miss you buddy. Nice scrap on the brain housing unit. It's good to see you mom is toughing you up. The red vest is a cool look too. You rock it well little man. Say hi to the family for me. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Don't take spelling or grammer lessons from me Charlie. Art or computers I can swing, writing not so much.