Mommy bought a different car this weekend. We said goodbye to the Honda Civic, we will miss ya! This is a Toyota Highlander, now we will have more room for our family road trips! Can't wait for you to see it Daddy, it is better than a truck!
2 comments:
Daddy
said...
I hate to break it to you honey, but it's a station wagon, not even in the truck family. I am happy you got it though.
You are right, it is not in the truck family. Hmm... station wagon? It is in the midsize crossover SUV family and our family:). No matter the family, we all love it and in my opinion it is better than a truck. :) Kiss Kiss
1. Click "Comment" under the post
2. Write your note in the "Leave your comment" box.
3. Select "Name/URL"
4. Type your name as you would like it to appear.
5. Click "Publish your comment"
2 comments:
I hate to break it to you honey, but it's a station wagon, not even in the truck family. I am happy you got it though.
You are right, it is not in the truck family. Hmm... station wagon? It is in the midsize crossover SUV family and our family:). No matter the family, we all love it and in my opinion it is better than a truck. :)
Kiss Kiss
Post a Comment