Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Day at the Beach

Mommy and I playing in the sand.
Hailey and Hanna let me play with their pails, shovels and goggles. Everyone thought it was funny when I walked around wearing the pink goggles.

Our friends Mrs. Holm, Hailey and Hanna invited us to the beach in Kenosha. I loved playing in the water and sand with the girls. One of my favorite parts of the day was eating a peanut butter, jelly and "sand" sandwich... :) Thank you for inviting us.
Daddy called while we were at the beach. He is playing in the sand too but he doesn't have a lake so he can't make sand castles or get his feet wet. Daddy said it is 110 degrees at night and they don't have air conditioning to stay cool. :( I feel bad for you Daddy, so I am sending you big kisses to make you feel better. xxxxx

1 comment:

Daddy said...

Thanks Charlie. I'm looking forward to many days at the beach with you. Miss you a ton.