I had visitors today! Grandpa and Grandma brought Keegan and Kaleigh to visit Mommy and me! I was so happy to see them and I wish they could have stayed longer. We played cars for a long time and then we cuddled up on the couch to watch The Cat in The Hat.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Special Visitors...
I had visitors today! Grandpa and Grandma brought Keegan and Kaleigh to visit Mommy and me! I was so happy to see them and I wish they could have stayed longer. We played cars for a long time and then we cuddled up on the couch to watch The Cat in The Hat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We had fun visiting with you. We love you and hope to see you soon. Kaleigh had fun playing with your cars. Auntie
Kristin, can you buy me a remote car for Christmas? From Kaleigh.
Did you have fun today at the game. I miss you guys already...
Kaleigh, I will talk to my mommy for you about the car. I'm sure I can talk her into it.
I hope to see you next weekend. Good Luck at school on Tuesday.
Love you,
Charlie
Post a Comment