Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Mommy was holding Buckley's candy cane over the camera,
that's the only reason he was so good. So don't think he is perfect.

We both have candy canes!

Yummy!


Today was really cold outside so Mommy decided it was a good day to take pictures for our Christmas card (more like Christmas is in a couple of weeks). You can expect your cards in the mail soon... Here are a couple of pictures that I thought you may like. My favorites are with Buckley... Mommy got a little "annoyed" when she could not get us to sit next to each other and look at the camera :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA MIKE!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy looking at all the pictures on your blog Charlie and I know how wonderful it must be for you to have your Daddy at home this Christmas. Thank your Daddy for his service to our wonderful country. I wish you and your whole family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I can't wait to be with my family and of course Luke and I have a lot of playing to do.

Donna German (Luke's Grandma)

Luke's Aunt Sissy said...

I love the bottom picture!!! He looks so grown up and handsome. I feel like I haven't seen him forever (mom either)! Love the pics.

Charlie said...

Grandma German, I’m so glad you like my blog! We are all very happy that Daddy is home this Christmas and I can’t wait to open present from Santa with him!
Aunt Sissy, it has been WAY to long. I hope we can change that in January. Buckley wants to play with Randall too!
Merry Christmas German and Russell family, I hope you have a great holiday! I know Luke will tell me how much fun he had when I see him next.
Ho Ho!