I started Discovery Preschool today! I was very excited and a little bit nervous. I impressed my teachers and my parents because I didn't cry when Daddy dropped me off. We sang songs about insects, we made a bug in art, and played outside! It was fun. I didn't play with the other kids much because I'm still checking them out. I want to make sure that I pick good friends. There is a cute girl there that waved bye bye to me when Mommy picked me up... we will see. I had apple sauce for a snack but didn't want to eat the Mac and Cheese and peas for lunch. I was starving and tired when I got home. Mommy made me lunch and then I took a nice nap. I might eat lunch there next time.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwww... this brought tears to my eyes. You look like such a big boy and so brave to face preschool without any tears! What a champ!
Hi Charlie, You look four years old already. You look so handsome on your first day of school. Have fun in preschool. Your too young for girl friends. Tell mommy to send pizza, not mac n cheese for lunch. Your picture also brought tears to grandma's eyes.
Post a Comment