Totally not defensive, I feel bad for the guy too. Don't worry.. We are taking good care of him, of course he still love you more. :) Charlie gives him hugs everyday.
1. Click "Comment" under the post
2. Write your note in the "Leave your comment" box.
3. Select "Name/URL"
4. Type your name as you would like it to appear.
5. Click "Publish your comment"
4 comments:
Buckley, you're making me sad. Cheer up Buddy, I'll be home soon.
Buckley likes going to the park... It is better than staying home.
Don't get defensive. He just doesn't look happy in that picture. I'm sure he likes it more than staying in the same house day after day.
Totally not defensive, I feel bad for the guy too. Don't worry.. We are taking good care of him, of course he still love you more. :)
Charlie gives him hugs everyday.
Post a Comment