Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fire Prevention Week!

This is me and Sparky...

I look good in this, maybe I'll be a fire fighter when I grow up...

This is a fire truck from the 60's.


It has a super big steering wheel and I got to pull the string to ring the bell!


This is one of the trucks that they use now, they have a computer in there!

Today, the Carol Stream Fire Department had an Open House to promote Fire Prevention week. The fire fighters said that when the smoke alarm goes off we should run out of the house… I thought you just wave the kitchen towel at it? I’m confused… They have super cool trucks to drive and they even had an Arsenic Dog doing tricks, his name is Wheeler! There was this really big dog named Sparky there, I liked him but was afraid of him. At the end of the day I finally got enough courage up to give him a high five, but I ran away as soon as I did it.



No comments: