Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jack O' Lantern

The seeds are so slippery, they go right between my fingers.


I took the seeds out of the bowl and then put the bowl on my head...

This is how you make the nose.


Our scary Jack O' Lantern

We had plans to go to the VFW Sausage Fest today but it was a little cold and I have a runny nose. So Daddy and I decided to make a Jack O' Lantern today! Daddy cleaned out the pumpkin, Mommy and I separated the seeds and then we made the face (well Daddy did all the hard work). It looks super cool at night with a candle in it. We have another pumpkin to turn into a Jack O’ Lantern so I will show you pictures of that when we make it. I also had my first taste of pumpkin seeds tonight, they are pretty tasty.


1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa S. said...

Charlie you did a super job carving the pumpkin. Will see you next weekend.