Baby A is on the left side and Baby B is on the right. This the top of their heads and you can also see their little hands.
Baby B! This baby was very active today!
Baby A!Here are some pictures of our two little belly beans (yes, you read two correctly)! My little brothers or sisters are Identical twins, I hope that I can tell them apart... We found out on New Year's Eve that we are having twins and not just one baby, what a way to ring in the new year! Our belly beans are due August 13th but the doctors told Mommy and Daddy that they will not let Mommy go past 36-38 weeks (I don't know what that means but I'm sure if you can read this, you do). I can't wait to show them all of our cool toys and for them to meet all of you.
Daddy, Mommy and I have a lot to do before the babies arrive in July. Two of my big jobs are to start using the potty and moving into a big boy bed... I think I have the toughest jobs, but I'm up for the challenge (especially if Mommy gives me M&M's when I use the potty).
2 comments:
We have been so excited Charlie since we heard the news. We have told all our friends and siblings.
You will be the best big brother ever. Love you.
Oh Charlie! - How exciting for you and your whole family. Congratulations. Identical twins - WOW!
Grandma German
Post a Comment