Monday, February 1, 2010

Two baby lambs were born!

Moo

Mommy and her two day old ram :) This is the first baby for this sheep!


This sheep has not given birth yet. I think she felt better when I was petting her.


We could not get enough of each other... I will call her Baa!


As we were walking we heard this squeaking noise, after looking around for a moment we saw that it was a squirrel eating a nut.

Today, we went to Kline Creek Farm to see the two lambs that were born over the weekend. This was our favorite visit to the farm! When we arrived, a volunteer invited Mommy and I to retrieve eggs from the chicken coop, we found two eggs! Did you know that eggs from a farm are brown? :) Next we went to a barn to watch on of the farmers mix the feed for the cows and sheep. The included oats, corn and I can't remember the third thing... The then took us to see the two lambs that were born on Saturday! It was so cool because the farmer took us in the area with the sheep to get a closer look at that lambs. The are so tiny. The farmer stated that the rest of the lambs should be born this month so Mommy and I plan on going back once a week to see the babies!
See you next week!





No comments: