To celebrate St. Patrick's Day and the awesome weather we met some friends at the park. I had a blast climbing through the tunnels and going down the slides. I even had fun running off into the park, which Mommy did not like for some reason. We all had worked up an appetite from playing so hard that we decided to go to an Irish Pub to get some grub. I ate all of my Mac and Cheese and Mommy ate all of her corned beef sandwich (nice Mommy).
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
To celebrate St. Patrick's Day and the awesome weather we met some friends at the park. I had a blast climbing through the tunnels and going down the slides. I even had fun running off into the park, which Mommy did not like for some reason. We all had worked up an appetite from playing so hard that we decided to go to an Irish Pub to get some grub. I ate all of my Mac and Cheese and Mommy ate all of her corned beef sandwich (nice Mommy).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment