Relaxing with a drink while I watch everything go by. Daddy is so awesome that he let me sit on the top level and on the bottom level so that I could the difference.
This is our food arriving on the train!
Yummy grilled cheese.
Wow! Today was the best day ever! After church, Mommy dropped Daddy and I off at the train station. You guessed it, I got my first train ride today! The Metra was scheduled to come in 15 minutes so Mommy left right away so she could meet us at our final stop. Well... The metra was an hour late! Daddy was a little annoyed but I didn't mind, I saw plenty of freight trains go by. I must be honest, I was a little paralyzed with excitement when Daddy carried me onto the train. I still can't believe how cool it was. When we got off the train Mommy was waiting for us and we went to my favorite restaurant Two Toots! I hope we do this again soon (hint hint).
Was was so exhausted from all the excitement I fell sound asleep on the way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment