Mommy and Daddy went to the doctor on Wednesday for a growth scan of the bellybeans. There are pretty excited to find out that Baby A is 4 lbs 4oz and Baby B is 4lbs 2oz! This is a very good weight for 31 weeks along. We should be welcoming my brothers or sisters in 7 or less weeks! We can't wait to meet them!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Charlie - I think about you and your Mommy and Daddy often and know how excited you are to meet your new brothers or sisters. I am so glad that you are all doing well. It is so much fun to look at all of your pictures and see how much you have grown. I will be spending time with Luke very soon and I am really getting excited.
Donna German
Post a Comment