Monday, June 7, 2010

Uncle Matt and Aunt Nikki's Wedding

Daddy and I taking pictures of each other at church.

My partner in crime, Kaleigh getting ready for a picture with Uncle Matt and Aunt Nikki. Kaleigh looked so pretty!

It was raining when we went into the reception. You would never guess by this picture that I just threw a huge tantrum because I wanted to hold the umbrella for Mommy. Thank goodness the Wiedmeyer girls showed up to help her.


Keegan and I owned the dance floor and the micophones.


That is right, I have the right moves... I danced until I was ready to pass out, Mommy and Daddy had to drag me off the dance floor!
Congratulations Uncle Matt and Aunt Nikki, we are so happy for you both. I keep asking Mommy when your next party is, I have my dancing shoes ready.





No comments: