Friday, June 5, 2009

Bike Ride



Our friends Mr. and Mrs. Hager loaned us their bike trailer so we could go for a bike ride. The first time we used it we went for a 10 mile bike ride, it was really fun but a little long. I got really hungry towards the end so I was ready to get home. Then today, we rode it to the playground! I had so much fun that I started to fall asleep on the way home. Daddy liked getting back on his bike, he missed her. When he comes home for good, we will go on a lot of rides together. By that time I will be able to tell him to go faster, faster! Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Hager!


1 comment:

Daddy said...

i miss the bike rides already. I can't wait to teach you to ride your own bike.