See my band aid!
The little piggy helped too!
Today I had my 15 month check up. I’m one month behind because I was sick for the last visit. The appointment started off really well. I am 32 inches tall and I weigh 20.5 pounds, meaning I’m tall and skinny. Dr. Sam asked Mommy about my verbal and motor skills, he felt that I’m right on track! He said my ears look good and I have some teeth coming in. He showed Mommy two teeth that are coming in on the top. Dr. Sam then told me that I need to let Mommy help me brush my teeth twice a day (I just laughed at this). Everything went well until this “nurse” came in the room. She was all smiles and friendly until she gave me two shots (MMR and Chicken Pox) in my arms! I don’t like her anymore… But, I was a big boy and hardly cried. After the doctor’s appointment I took a nap and played around the house. I even helped Mommy finish up the laundry that she started.
No comments:
Post a Comment