On Saturday evening we had pizza and spent the night at Uncle Matt’s and Aunt Nikki’s place. Uncle Matt was really nice and made us a yummy breakfast before we hit the road. Because we had such a long drive home we decided to split the ride up by stopping at the cabin for a couple of hours. After a little rain, we were able to go for a boat ride and go swimming. I love boating and swimming! I slept like a baby on the way home… Happy Father’s Day Daddy! I miss you!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Boating...
On Saturday evening we had pizza and spent the night at Uncle Matt’s and Aunt Nikki’s place. Uncle Matt was really nice and made us a yummy breakfast before we hit the road. Because we had such a long drive home we decided to split the ride up by stopping at the cabin for a couple of hours. After a little rain, we were able to go for a boat ride and go swimming. I love boating and swimming! I slept like a baby on the way home… Happy Father’s Day Daddy! I miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss you too.
Post a Comment