Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Celebration

You have to brush slowly so that we do not disurb the bones.

Daddy and I changed a couple of tires...

Now the car is ready to drive!

I caught several fish with this net! I bet Grandpa Mike can't catch this many :).


Measuring up my brush


Last night, I slept in my big boy bed for the first time!! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me. Well, I'm pretty proud of me too. Because of this big accomplishment, we decided to celebrate by spending the day in Chicago! On our way to the city, I pointed out all the trucks, buses, and trains to Mommy and Daddy, boy there was a lot of them. We then went to the Children's Museum at Navy Pier. It was so much fun! We crawled through tunnels, drove cars, built buildings, dug for dinosaurs, went fishing and painted! We also stopped in at the USO of Illinois, we had some free snacks and my own play area there.

1 comment:

Papa Mike said...

Let's go fishing Charlie....