Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm Two!

Mrs. Erin's yummy cupcakes.


I enjoyed every bite and playing with my buddies!

We had a birthday party at playgroup for me, Chase, Luke and Briggs. Yes, all four of us are turning 2 this month. We got Car balloons and cupcakes, I loved the cupcake! Thanks, Mrs. Brady for hosting the party, I had a blast.

When Daddy came home from work we had another little party. I got some bridges and track for my train set along with The King and Chick Hicks from the Cars movie. We had so much fun playing with them! We then had pizza for dinner and Mommy and Daddy sang happy birthday to me. I ate 2 brownies after dinner! I don't think this was the smartest idea, because I sat in bed and talked for an hour and a half before falling asleep.

No comments: